1. Click here to download the VASJ 2017-18 Application.
- You and your child will work on this form together. Please return completed applications to the Admissions Office.
2. Click here to download a Student Recommendation Form.
- This form is to be completed by either your child's English teacher, Math teacher, or a school administrator.
- The person filling out the form will return the completed form to the Admissions Office. Recommendation forms returned by the student's family will not be accepted.
3. Call your child's school and request that a copy of their transcripts be sent to the VASJ Admissions Office. This includes the student's 6th, 7th, and 8th grade report cards, state testing scores, attendance records, and behavior/conduct records. The school should email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your child's file will not be considered complete until all of the above documents are received by the Admissions Office. Once we have received all the necessary paperwork, your child's file will be sent to the Admissions Committee for review.
If you have questions about the application timeline, please click here.